Monday, May 12, 2014

Muse Challenge #67

Vote for your favourite entries from last week here before Tuesday at 8:00 am EDT.

I like to talk. A LOT. All my report cards from school over the years say that I talk too much, but hey, communication is important! Well here's a Muse that loves to talk and gets its message across loud and clear!

Here's your Muse for this week, Therese Calvird!




Here are the 3 simple rules:
  • Use the Muse card as inspiration, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse. 
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow members' submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow members' submissions that you find inspiring.

The InLinkz will close and voting will begin at 8:00 am next Monday. Please don't forget to come back and vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions. 

Our new challenge will begin at 9:00 a.m.on Monday.

Voting ends on Tuesday at 8:00 am. 

The results of voting will be announced at noon on Tuesday. 

Link up here:


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Love the superimposed words! An awesomely fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second on that talking thing, a mom and teacher myself, I always try to put more words on my cards, and write bit longer posts for my blog, and even while commenting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Therese. Really love your style.
    I tried to comment on your blog but kept getting a 'posting too quickly' error ???
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete