Monday, October 27, 2014

Muse Challenge #91

Vote for your favourite entries from last week here before Tuesday at 8:00 am EDT.

It's the 4th week of the month and that means Guest Muse! This week our Muse is someone who has stormed onto the cardmaking scene fairly recently! We see her amazing work all over our little part of the blogosphere and her kind and generous comments make us smile!

Here's your Guest Muse for this week, Michele (i card everyone) Ferguson !


 I could not have been more pleased, honored, or surprised to receive an invitation to Guest Design for Muse this week!  Thank you so much, Ardyth! Remember, I'm the new kid on the blog.  So here I go! Fingers crossed!

I've been working diligently on my Christmas cards already.  I couldn't be the only one, right?  I make and send between 40-50 each year. I find I get really bored if I make even two of the same - but that's just me. Are you like that?

Going through my stash of holiday papers, I found a few single sheets that I purchased after-season.  Single sheets work well for me. I especially love the double-side ones.

So, here is my challenge to you for this week: find a single sheet of designer paper- I'd like holiday paper, but if you're not into it, choose any - and create a SET of three cards, each different, but sharing a theme!! 

I'm working with non-traditional colors for my set, you can use any color you'd like. My theme is die-cuts, and cream - instead of white. Here is one of my sets:



I do hope you have fun with this! I so look forward to seeing what/how you talented card-makers make!! 

Thanks again for inviting me, Ardyth! I love The Muse Card Club and enjoy playing along as often as I can! =]



Thanks Michele! What a fun challenge to get us started on our Christmas cards!

Here are the 3 simple rules:
  • Use the Muse card as inspiration, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse. 
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow members' submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow members' submissions that you find inspiring.

The InLinkz will close and voting will begin at 8:00 am next Monday. Please don't forget to come back and vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions. 

Our new challenge will begin at 9:00 a.m.on Monday.

Voting ends on Tuesday at 8:00 am. 

The results of voting will be announced at noon on Tuesday. 

Link up here:


22 comments:

  1. Wonderful set of cards and a fun challenge prompt. Would love to participate but that may prove quite a different challenge since we plan on moving house next week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with the move, Marianne... are you actually MOVING the house? Awesome!

      Delete
  2. Totally wonderful set of cards! Love❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge from Michele, a different idea, great GD and fab cards, love the idea of cream x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandie, thanks! You can totally use white if you prefer it! =]

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks again, Jacquie... I'm on the lookout for your cards!
      =]

      Delete
  5. Great Challenge Michelle! Inspires me to use that PP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be watching for your submission, Janet!
      =] Michele

      Delete
  6. This will surely be a challenge for me! I so rarely use patterned paper!!your set is lovely and I'm gonna do my best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will, Tracey! Really, there isn't much of a pattern to those that I used =]

      Delete
  7. You pushed me out of my box, Michele. I have a big stash of decorative paper, but do you think I use it much?! I used to collect the stuff and now it just keeps my craft room from echoing. It was fun to look through it again...kind of like looking through old photo albums! ;) Thanks for a fun, challenging challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful surprise, Melissa! Thanks for taking it on, in spades!
      =] Michele

      Delete
  8. So GREAT Michele, you have everyone peering through their DP right now!!! I have joined in late tonight...so I thank you for this challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One can only hope, Kimberly! Thank YOU... I know this was probably a tough one for all you CAS queens of card-making!! But look how wonderfully you've all done!!
      =] Michele

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous Cards!! Wish I had time to play this week = sadly making three this quickly is too much on top of a crazy schedule! Bummer!! Good Luck to ALL!! Love the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Let me try this again! I do hope, with the extra hour we get with daylight savings time, you'll get to play in your craft room a bit... I'd love to see your take on this challenge!
      =] Michele

      Delete
  10. I'm so heart-happy that you lovely ladies played cards with me at the Muse this week! Thank you!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I love all the admissions!! Wish my scrap area was unpacked so I could play along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many amazing submissions this week. So difficult to only pick 3.

    ReplyDelete